Offering nationwide a full spectrum of valuation services. Avisso provides services for the purpose of loan origination, Real estate owned (REO), loss mitigation, portfolio valuation , Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) Removal and litigation. We have been expertly offering these services to our valued clients for over a decade.
At Avisso, we have years of experience needed to give you conﬁdence in your valuations. Avisso gives you a highly credible and well-supported property valuation. A value you can trust to help you make better decisions in executing your business strategy.
Conventional & FHA Appraisals
- Uniform Residential Appraisal Report (form 1004)
- Individual Condominium/PUD Appraisal (form 1073)
- Small Residential income Property (form 1025)
- Exterior-Only Inspection Residential Appraisal Report (form 2055)
- Manufactured Home Appraisal Report (form 1004C)
- Exterior Only, Individual Condominium Unit Appraisal Report (form 1075)
- Appraisal Update and/or Completion Report (form 1004D)
Learn more about how we can provide you with the industries best valuation services…
The Real Estate Appraisal Process
Appraisers Appraisers are licensed by the state and can be found through your real estate directory, real estate...Read More
What Is A Real Estate Appraisal?
What is a real estate appraisal you ask? When somebody gets one done they're basically having their home or propert...Read More
Real Estate Appraisal – Rental Properties
Real estate appraisal for rental properties isn't the same as for single family homes. If you were looking at a 24-...Read More
FannieMae: Important UAD Appraisal Instructions
This communication was sent to Direct FannieMae Vendors (REO Appraisal Vendors) and covers a number of important in...Read More